24K Ultrasonic Skin Scrubber is a deep cleansing technology that produces 24,000Hz per second of ultrasonic waves that effectively loosen clogged pores and exfoliates the skin to remove dead skin cells, painlessly.
Firms and lifts skin - Micro-current pulse technology & intermittent ultrasonic helps boost cell collagen regeneration and activates cell vitality, ensuring your skin remains moisturized and healthy.
Advanced ion technology - The positive ion helps remove dirt and deeply cleanses the skin. It accelerates the speed of skin cell metabolism, softens old keratin, restores skin elasticity and helps keep skin feeling tight and smooth. The negative ion nutrition leading-in function helps break down and refine larger molecules such as collagen to massage and support your skin to easily absorb nutrients.
Bio-Blue Light: wavelength 465±3nm: diminish inflammation, kill the bacterium and Propionibacterium acne, remove acne and scars, etc.
Deep Cleansing - How to use 1. Apply skin cleansing serum/oil on your face, keep your skin always moist.
2. Turn on the device. Choose the first “Continuous Wave Deep Cleansing Mode” or third “High-level Deep cleansing Mode”, hold the unit with the control panel is away from the face. Cleanse the face according to the diagram on the following page. Treatment time is typically 3-5mins each time, no more 5 times per week. We recommend starting with the first “Continuous Wave Deep Cleansing Mode”.
3. Wash your face with water after treatment.
Tips Use the scooped out the middle section of the blade to cleanse the chin area under the lip with vertical strokes. Select the first “Ultrasonic Deep Cleansing Mode” to work around the eyebrow area. Avoid the delicate under eye area when using the third “High-level Deep cleansing Mode”
Lift up & Sonophoresis - How to use 1. Apply your favorite serum or moisturizer on your face. Hold the device so that the blade is directly against the skin.
2. Turn on the device and select the second “Lift UP mode” or the fourth “Sonophoresis mode”. We recommend starting on the “lift up mode” first.
3. Using gentle pressure, glide the blade over the surface of the skin using backward movements. For best results, work slowly moving the blade at all times.
4. 3-5 minutes is enough for each treatment. Use for 3-5 times per week.
Tips Beginning on the neck area, with gentle pressure, glide the blade over the surface of the skin, using a backward movement, working from the center of the face outwards. Continue upwards from the jawline to the hairline. Sweep over the face until all product is absorbed.